Re: Quraan

On Friday 24 January 2003 17:36, Ahmad Kamal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> 	I just learned that you are trying to develop the first Quraan application
> on Linux. Since I have some fairly good knowledge with C programming, I
> thought I would help. But I have some questions:
Great.
> 1- Is this the right place to ask about the Quraan program?
Yes it is.
> 2- What level of C experience is required?
That depends of the task you are going to complete.
There are tasks that is really challenging and there are tasks that is highly
simplified.
> 3- How can I help?
- Check libquran/gnomequran/qtquran sources and see what you can do
  for it or even start another client for libquran using a different set of
  widgets
- Give ideas and comments about the current status of the project.
- Start contibuting data (audio,text...etc)

Thanks for your interest, I hope to hear from you soon.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"She is in my mind and soul, I love her with all my heart and blood".