Need Arabic font and test doc for testing Vim patch

Stupid question: English, non-Arabic speaker here wants to see Arabic
Vim in action. Seems like three things are needed:

* Arabic text document
* Arabic font
* Instructions for setting the correct encoding. (:set encoding=utf-8)

Could anybody here help me with the first two? I'd prefer a native
speaker mail me a very short doc with an interlined English
translation. (Perhaps a quick advocacy for Arabeyes.org!) I'm also
wondering where (in addition to the Unix fonts listed at
http://www.arabeyes.org/resources.php) I might find a Windows font
that is freely distributable. Any pointers?

I'd like to post these with our Arabic-supporting Vim binaries so that
non-speakers can reliably test. (And broaden all our horizons a bit.)

Thanks much.

Steve Hall  [ [digitect] at [mindspring] dot [com] ]
--
Try Cream in your Vim... it takes the bitterness out!
  http://cream.sourceforge.net