Re: Help needed to fin any LGPL compatible hijri algorithms

Assalam 'alaykum

On Yau al-Thulatha 18 Thu al-Qi`dah 1423 00:24, Arafat Mohamed wrote:
> I'm actually using the ICU class for a project. License is definitely
> gpl compatible. Just had some issues with it's accuracy.

I'll try... although it's not included in icu4c, just in icu4j. It's a big
class, with CalendarAstronomer... to port it to C++... I imagine it would be
the solution if there aren't any  other simpler LGPL compatible
implementations...

Best regards

Carlos Amin