[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Katoob ver 0.3.1 Released
- To: announce at arabeyes dot org, developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Katoob ver 0.3.1 Released
- From: Mohammed Sameer <Uniball at gmx dot net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 16:15:30 +0200
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Arabeyes would like to announce the release of Katoob version 0.3.1
This is mainly a bugfix release.
Fixed a bug that caused the mainwindow to be destroyed without katoob
quitting, A bug that fixes the compilation problems against glibc 2.3.1, A
bug that caused the about box to be opened more than once!
Added an Arabic translation for the GPL, And a Swedish translation
A man page is now included.
* src/file.c: Applied patch from bug #12
* src/main.c: Applied patch from bug #11
* Added po/pl.po
* Added po/sv.po
* src/misc.c: Fixed warnings when displaying the emulator file not found error
Fixed a bug that enables the user to open more than 1 about
* Added GPL.ar, An Arabic copy of the GPL
* Makefile.am: Added GPL.ar to EXTRA_DIST, Cleaned duplicate THANKS entry in
* katoob.spec.in: Modified the description.
* Added a man page.
Source tarballs, RPMs, Debian packages are available from:
Both RPMs & Debian packages were built on Debian unstable using gcc 2.9.5, Gtk+ 2.2.0, Glibc 2.3.1.
- -- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user # 224950
ICQ # 58475622
FIRST make it run, THEN make it run fast "Brian Kernighan".
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----