Re: Bootstraping arabeyes projects

Once upon a time Ossama Khayaat wrote @ Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:00:10 +0300

> OK. I compiled Katoob on RH8 and it woked fine.
> Except that I got a warning message during the make and make install.
yes that's normal during make "i just put them there to remind me about code portions that need to be done!"

> Also, my RH8 doesn't write arabic well.
It seems to be a font problem.
do you have anything in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 ?
how did you install your fonts ?
try:
xlsfonts | grep iso8859-6
if you get nothing then you didn't install the fonts properly !