From: ahmed el-helw
Subject: libquran development
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 00:48:17 -0500

salam alaikum wa rahamtullahi wa barkatuh -
i posted earlier on the developer list if you remember...
i want to help out with anything.. i don't know c++, but i
am proficient in c, my name is ahmed el-helw, i am a cs
undergraduate at georgia tech in atlanta, georgia.  please
let me know if i can do anything to help at all, i want to
get some reward too :)

walsalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatuh
-ae

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten! http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp