Re: Arabeyes bugtracker

Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 02:44:28PM +0300, Munzir Taha wrote:

Thanks a lot for the effort but what if I want to submit a bug like this? Where should I put it?

----------------------------
If you enable icon zooing in the kPanel in an Arabic GUI, the icons will not
zoom properly. Actually it will disappear upon moving the mouse pointer over
it unless you are very careful to  point from a certain angle (try to find it
yourself). I met across this problem in all the systems I have worked with. I
wonder why this problem is related to the Arabic Interface only not the
English one!!!!!!!! I notice this on Redhat 7.2, Redhat
7.3 and now Mandrake 9.0.

Salam,

You submit it to KDE ;) Also, PLEASE, please please... everybody, please..

Obfuscate email addresses when you send them out. I don't need to receive

Sorry for the silly question, what do you mean by Obfuscate email addresses? Do you mean use the form like ossamak at nht dot com dot kw? and where do I do that?

Thanks.

Ossama

more spam. PLEASE obfuscate emails. Don't put it as is.

later