Re: Downloading and compiling projects

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 00:00, Ossama Khayaat wrote:
> Sorry for the late answer for I don't have Internet
> connection at home.
> I tried almost all the project, and couldn't compile
> any. That's why I feel stupid :'(

You might want to check that you have all the development tools, i.e,
autoconf, automake, libtool etc. On a descent Linux distribution you can
install all of those by selecting  a group or a task in the software
installation manager.

Depending on the project, you might need different packages, so please
check with the authors and the README and see whats missing.

Anas