Re: two changes in the Israeli layout (fwd)

Thank you Tzafrir,
  It seems from the diff that the changes are all about switching direction..
and it seems that this was something faulty with the previous keymap, as
there is no need to mirror it in the keymap as the Bidi Algorithm will take
care of changing the direction for those type of chars ( Brace, Parentheses,
and so)

It looks great.. and we are glad that you made the changes for it.. Although I
am in the i18n list for xfree86, I was not able to follow up with the latest
changes not knowing that it effects the Arabic Keymap ..

Later
Isam Bayazidi