libquran cvs vs. distribution

Salam,

I noticed a lot of commits back and forth trying to figure out what files
to keep and what files not to. There is a simple rule that can be found
in the CVS HOWTO under the 'CVS Guidelines' section -
  http://www.arabeyes.org/howto/cvs-howto/x104.html#AEN165

With that in mind, I went ahead and removed all the redundant and
auto-generated files (with the exception of an html file I wasn't sure
about).

I stuck in a Makefile.cvs that should boostrap the version out of CVS:

  $ cd libquran/
  $ make -f Makefile.cvs

I also added the files that shouldn't be there to the .cvsignore file.
The updates should be compatible with AUTOMAKE 1.6. When wanting to create
a distribution of libquran, be sure to include the auto-generated
files in the distribution (this would include the 'configure' script and
company created by the above).

Happy hacking ;)
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: