Re: Fwd: Re: Quran license

> On Wednesday 01 January 2003 05:09, Munzir Taha wrote:
> > I think no one notices this message or it contains nonesense :-(
> > I took me a time to read the GFDL. Please, comment.

sorry for late response
in section 4. MODIFICATIONS
In addition, you must do these things in the Modified Version:

A. Use in the Title Page (and on the covers, if any) a title distinct
   from that of the Document, and from those of previous versions
   (which should, if there were any, be listed in the History section
   of the Document).  You may use the same title as a previous version
   if the original publisher of that version gives permission.
   Modified Version, as the publisher.
I. Preserve the section entitled "History", and its title, and add to
   it an item stating at least the title, year, new authors, and
   publisher of the Modified Version as given on the Title Page.  If
   there is no section entitled "History" in the Document, create one
   stating the title, year, authors, and publisher of the Document as
   given on its Title Page, then add an item describing the Modified
   Version as stated in the previous sentence.
J. Preserve the network location, if any, given in the Document for
   public access to a Transparent copy of the Document, and likewise
   the network locations given in the Document for previous versions
   it was based on.  These may be placed in the "History" section.
   You may omit a network location for a work that was published at
   least four years before the Document itself, or if the original
   publisher of the version it refers to gives permission.
K. In any section entitled "Acknowledgements" or "Dedications",
   preserve the section's title, and preserve in the section all the
   substance and tone of each of the contributor acknowledgements
   and/or dedications given therein.

we dont have items such as title page, history, etc
in quran's audio and xml

> > Fwd: Re: Quran license - (GNU Free Documentation License may be the one)
> I noticed and read it but I didn't comment because there is nothing
> I can say.
> I *really* need someone who knows about thes things

we all do :)