[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VIM (Arabic patch)
- To: Bram Moolenaar <Bram at moolenaar dot net>
- Subject: Re: VIM (Arabic patch)
- From: Kamal Dalal <kamal+arabeyes at banoora dot net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 13:02:45 -0800
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org, vim-dev at vim dot org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 10:09:14AM +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> I know you vote to include the patch. I still like to hear from others
> (also people that don't use Arabic, to check if there are any undesired
> side effects).
I would like to add my vote too. Integrating arabic support in main line
VIM is important to me as a happy VIM user. I have not seen any problems
with the patch, nor any undesired side effects.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work,
Happy new year!