Re: Re: Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch

--- digitect at mindspring dot com wrote:

> Nadim, just passing my exchange with Bram on your patch along (below).
> My take is that Arabic support is relatively important to him, but so
> are a bunch of other things.

Oh well - heard that a very long time ago.  Thanks though for the
correspondance.

> I think we're much farther along than when we started. The patch has
> gotten a lot more exposure and we've managed to work out a few kinks.
> If you don't mind continuing to sync I promise to stick with you and
> keep including it in my packages until it finally gets picked up. At
> least on Windows, our project will always have an updated Vim
> installer so one platform's users can have Arabic.

Sure, just say the word and I'll sync-up.  Send me email in private
and let me know when you'd like to see me update and I'll have it
done ASAP (as often as you see fit) just mention the patch level; the
goal after all is to get this patch accepted and so the more "here it
is again" the better ;-)

Thanks again Steve for all your work and your continued efforts.