[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch
- To: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Subject: Re: Vim-6.1.358 Arabic patch
- From: Steve Hall <digitect at mindspring dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 00:49:15 -0500
- Cc: antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net, developer at arabeyes dot org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win95; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> I've updated the Arabic patch with the following comments,
> See if this is worthy of rolling a new windows binary.
> Any news on the patch's inclusion ?
Ugh, wouldn't you know, patch 6.1.360 broke yours. (screen.c I
believe.) I don't want to roll a new one with the same Vim patch
number (358), but if you sync with 362 I can make one in a few
I'll write Bram tonight to see where he stands.
Steve Hall [ digitect at mindspring dot com ]