Re: cream's VIM (was - VIM Arabic Patch Qn)

--- Arafat Mohamed <amohamed lallygag net> wrote:

[snip snip]

> I get "Keymap not found". Also, I get a "sorry, no help for arabic"
> when I do a :he arabic
>
> Is it possible that I installed this incorrectly? I got the windows
> binaries from the cream project.

Ah, you fooled me there for a minute (I thought you were on linux);
make sure to grab cream's latest binaries (currently noted as '6.1.351+'),

  http://cream.sourceforge.net/vim.html

you would also be served to read the various posts on this list (via
the archives of course) regarding this matter.  For further questions
on cream related installation issues, I'd recommend contacting Steve
Hall (he's being CC'ed :-)