Re: Arabic vim patch

Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
[...]
> Wonderful - so the Arabic patch (can't you tell I have a one track
> mind :-) works.  And it sounds like Tony found that patch-303 was
> triggering his problem as he notes below,
[...]

Thanks, Nadim, but "credit where credit is due". It was really a team
effort.

    - Without you, we wouldn't have an Arabic vim;
    - Bram hinted that patch 303 was suspect in this respect (maybe it
wasn't much, but it was critical, because it saved us a lot of
hit-and-miss);
    - Steve compiled various versions of gvim for w32 (including 6.1.320
+arabic, 6.1.320 -arabic and 6.1.320 -p303 +arabic) and made them available
on the Cream project site;
    - It was rather easy for me to check these versions against each other
and to ascertain that patch 303 made the difference.

Best regards,
Tony.