[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Re: Arabic vim patch
- To: "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net>
- Subject: Re: Re: Re: Arabic vim patch
- From: digitect at mindspring dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:48:04 -0500 (GMT)
- Cc: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>, developer at arabeyes dot org, bram at moolenaar dot net, vim at vim dot org
on 2/18/2003 5:34 PM Antoine J. Mechelynck said the following:
> digitect at mindspring dot com wrote:
> > My issues have been all font.
> Well, under Win98SE 4.10.2222 I have monospace Arabic glyphs under
> Courier New...
I'll make a note. Anybody else have success with an earlier version of
Windows? (Email me off list if you're embarrassed to say here. ;)
> Currently the fullest version of vim that works on my system is gvim
> 6.1.320 -p303 +w32 +ole +arabic -- if you can understand my shorthand :-).
Tony, you're sure patch 303 causes the problem? Our straight 6.1.320+
binary fails for you? (Remember our page has two .320 binaries--one
with the Arabic patch and one without.) I'm not experiencing any
difficulties here on WinXP with 303, so I'd just like to make sure.
Steve Hall [ <digitect>AT<mindspring>DOT<com> ]