[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: Arabic vim patch (was - BAD BUG)
- To: <digitect at mindspring dot com>
- Subject: Re: Re: Arabic vim patch (was - BAD BUG)
- From: "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net>
- Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:29:12 +0100
- Cc: "Bram Moolenaar" <Bram at moolenaar dot net>, "Nadim Shaikli" <shaikli at yahoo dot com>, <developer at arabeyes dot org>, <vim at vim dot org>
digitect at mindspring dot com wrote:
> on 2/18/2003 2:39 PM Bram Moolenaar said the following:
> > Antoine J. Mechelynck wrote:
> > >
> > > Conclusion: The culprit seems to be some patch between 300
> > > (excluded) and 320 (included).
> > Try excluding patch 303.
> You can try this Windows binary:
> Steve Hall [ digNiteOct at SminPdspArinMg dot com (remove "NOSPAM") ]
Looks like I'm going to play the guinea pig then? Well, this one has the
glyphs. Thanks Bram for pinning down the guilty patch. Now if that patch's
(303) functionality is still needed, the problem remains of how to have it
not break the displaying of Arabic glyphs (and maybe others, which I didn't
test) in UTF-8.