Re: [Issue N16335] A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog

On Monday, 17. Feb 2003 12:38 Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >From: qt-bugs (at) trolltech (dot) com
> >Subject: Re: [Issue N16335]  A mirroring bug in QTable and QTabDialog
> >Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:58:56 +0100
>
> >You will need to translate qt_untranslated.ts (in QTDIR/translations,
> >the arabic translation in there is rather incomplete) using Qt
> >Linguist, and then install a QTranslator for the translation file you
> >produced.
>
> >If you do such a translation, we would be very happy if you could
> >send
> >us a copy of the translated ts file so we can include it in future Qt
> >releases ;-)
>
> >Best regards,
> >Lars
>
> You can find the Arabic translated '.ts' file here:
> http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/translate/qt/qt_untranslated.ts
>
> Please let us (Arabeyes) know whenever a new translation is needed and
> we'll
> be glad to keep this file up to date.

Cool. Thanks a lot. I've added the translation to Qt, and the 3.1.2
release will contain it :)

BTW, if you set your LANG environment variable to ar, the Qt demo
example will load your translation. I't only partly in arabic though,
as there is no demo_ar.ts. I always using this example to do some of my
testing of our right to left support.

Cheers,
Lars

--
Lars Knoll, Senior Software Engineer
Trolltech AS, Waldemar Thranes gt. 98, N-0175 Oslo, Norway