RE: Bayani status

Hi Ayoub,

I added two methods in Frame and Graph2D classes so that you can directly write the code there for PS and EPS save.

See (with the comments):
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/bayani/src/frame.cc.diff?r1=1.25&r2=1.26
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/bayani/src/graph2d.cc.diff?r1=1.23&r2=1.24

I will later add a small piece of code in GUI class so that you will be able to test your work directly from the interface.

I'd suggest that you start by a small task: implement Frame::WriteEPostScript() so that the the resulting EPS figure reproduces exactly the displayed frame (without the graphs). Then you can start implementing Graph2D::WriteEPostScript() step by step.

Again, take your time, there is no need for a hurry :)

Youcef.

Gagnez 1 chaîne MP3 en envoyant KDO par SMS au 61321 (prix d’un SMS+ 0.35€) http://www.msn.fr/jeux/kdo/