Re: Modified Arabic patch for Vim-6.1

--- "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine mechelynck belgacom net> wrote:
> > The latest patch is available here (for instructions, read the README
> > file in that same CVS directory),
> >
> >   cvs.arabeyes.org/cvsweb/projects/external/vim/arabic_shape.patch?rev=1.8
> >
> > Note - the patch is about 87K (for you dialup types :-)
> >
> > Eid Mubarak to all (don't eat too much :-)
> >
> >  - Nadim
>
> shukran, wa 'anta bi-l 'amthal. I'm not familiar with CVS, and I don't have
> the ability to compile Vim. Is there some available procedure to download
> *only* the changed or added documentation (for the time being)?

A patch is exactly that - a change file.  I'll try to get a patch against
vim-6.1.320 (Vim's current CVS) and post again - hopefully Steve (and
Cream :-) will get a binary created that you can pre-test.  If things
go well we can go to vim-dev and start the wheels churning there about
getting the patch adopted :-)

I'll try to get the patch against 6.1.320 created promptly.

Regards,