[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Modified Arabic patch for Vim-6.1
- To: "Nadim Shaikli" <shaikli at yahoo dot com>, <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Modified Arabic patch for Vim-6.1
- From: "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:56:50 +0100
- Cc: "Steve Hall" <digitect at mindspring dot com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nadim Shaikli" <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
To: <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Cc: "Steve Hall" <digitect at mindspring dot com>; "Antoine Mechelynck"
<antoine dot mechelynck at belgacom dot net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: Modified Arabic patch for Vim-6.1
> Salam all - I've recently committed some changes to the Vim
> patch to take into account mainly the rather lacking documentation.
wa `alaikumu s-salaam.
> The latest patch is available here (for instructions, read the README
> file in that same CVS directory),
> Note - the patch is about 87K (for you dialup types :-)
> Eid Mubarak to all (don't eat too much :-)
> - Nadim
shukran, wa 'anta bi-l 'amthal. I'm not familiar with CVS, and I don't have
the ability to compile Vim. Is there some available procedure to download
*only* the changed or added documentation (for the time being)?