[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: VIM (Arabic patch)
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: Re: VIM (Arabic patch)
- From: Walid Shaari <shaari at arabeyes dot org>
- Date: 04 Feb 2003 14:38:47 +0000
- Cc: Bram at moolenaar dot net
- Organization: www.arabeyes.org
On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 21:02, Kamal Dalal wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 10:09:14AM +0100, Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > I know you vote to include the patch. I still like to hear from others
> > (also people that don't use Arabic, to check if there are any undesired
> > side effects).
> I would like to add my vote too. Integrating arabic support in main line
> VIM is important to me as a happy VIM user. I have not seen any problems
> with the patch, nor any undesired side effects.
> Thanks in advance and keep up the good work,
> Happy new year!
> -Kamal Dalal
Same in here, its vim chance to conquer the Middle-east, b4 the evil
Emacs Os does ;-)