Re: Problems compiling gnomequraan

I would _highly_ suggest we start telling people to use the bug-tracking
system arabeyes is hosting (that's what its there for).

Are you sure? Technically it's not a bug if your code doesn't compile because of a missing library in the system.

 I would also
suggest that all packages should include a "BUGS" file in which known
bugs and work-around are included (as well as common newbie mistakes)

Yeah, that would be nice too. Although, you application SHOULD compile out of the box on a system like RedHat8 (very popular/recent). I think someone needs to make sure it readily compiles on redhat and mandrake at least.