Re: CVS quraan

simply:
that's what i use with katoob
export CVSROOT=":pserver:sameer at cvs dot arabeyes dot org:/srv/cvs"
cvs login
"no need to login again r to set the cvsroot if you are working from the checkedout directory"

cvs co projects/katoob

to checkout a tagged version
cvs co -r TAG_NAME projects/katoob

to commit:
cvs commit

Thnx that was helpful, it was fun learning cvs anyway, although I won't seem to be needing it : )

> PS: I am using RedHat8. Mozilla is the only application that shows arabic
phoenix here!

Yeah I tried Phoenix at work (Windows ver), it is looking good. Though the devs say it will still be optimized more more. It's cool to have many high quality browsers : )