Re: Obtaining the Certified Quranic Text

Why we don't then use

http://quran.al-islam.com/

This is a Quran website form harf company

Ossama Khayat wrote:
Assalamou Alaikom,
It's been quite a long time and we still couldn't get
to a solution for this.
I was in the book exhibition today, and found at least
6 companies that has their own 'Quran Program' with
different translations, Tafseer, and two of them with
Certified Quranic Text!
One is www.qurandvd.com, which is an excellent set of
3 DVDs for viewing with normal home DVD player, or PC
with text certified from Azhar.
Another company is www.harf.com which has the QC
(Quran Complex) certification (as the presenter told
me).

So, I think something is really wrong, maybe in the
way we're going with this, or the way to approach any
of these two certifying authorities.

As I talked with Nadim, I'm (insha'Allah) going to
talk to the QC people (again) since they are present
at the exhibition and see what I can reach to. Also,
I'm approaching Intermedia (Quran DVD company) for
more info since I bought their product already, and
got a name of some programmer there.

Let's hope the best, and please make Dua'a for me :)

yours,
Ossama Khayat