Re: Question ??

eddy wrote:
Abdelhamid BERDAI wrote:
Hello Sir, I am a researcher at a laboratory of Computer science located in France. I am from Morocco and I wish to know more information about the tools and the services offered by your Arabeyes.com site. My first question is as follows: How I could write an Arabic document to save as PDF format. If it is possible, which tool I do have to use? My second question is related to the Arabbix system (version 0.8) , I do not have start it. Because, it stops during the start-up and it displays some errors related to the lack of some directory or files. I thank you by the advance. Sincerely, Abdelhamid

Testez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail

Salam Aylakoum

http://www.iniria.fr

Arabix is the live cd requirements for ram is 128 mo

Salam Aylakoum

http://www.inrira.fr