Re: farsi. farsi! farsi? farsi:

--- Behnam Esfahbod <behnam at esfahbod dot info> wrote:

> > > I prefer a name more neutral. Something that is not against the
> > > nationalism of any Arab or Persian or Hebrew person. Go find some!
> >
> > Nadim proposed something along 'beacon', as in 'bicon', as in
> > 'bidi con{sole,dom}'.  I like both.  'bicon' goes more with
> > 'fribidi's, but as we converted freebidi to fribidi, we do bicon
> > to beacon too.  I'm with "beacon" then.  [Roozbeh,Behnam: And we
> > can call it 'faanoos' :)].
>
> Cool..., So we can call it Faanoos Navy (TM)!

Actually Faanoos sounds cool :-)

My votes would be for (in order of preference),

 Akka 2.0
 Faanoos   (and not fanoos, read why below)
 BiCon     (or even HetroCon :-)
 beacon

I think it would be a good idea to find a unique name that does
not produce millions of hits in google at min :-)  This is the
last I will say about this topic and will leave it to those that
have worked and will work on the project to decide.