[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: farsi. farsi! farsi? farsi:
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at cs dot toronto dot edu>
- Subject: Re: farsi. farsi! farsi? farsi:
- From: Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh at sharif dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:53:04 +0330
- Cc: FarsiWeb Discussion List <farsiweb at sharif dot edu>, ArabEyes Developer Discussion List <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Oops. Sent empty last time.
> Akka 2.0, may make up a good name. I too prefer not binding a
> new name to the same functionality. Perhaps we would want to
> give some hints and credit to pre-2.0 Akka. Roozbeh?
I prefer a name more neutral. Something that is not against the
nationalism of any Arab or Persian or Hebrew person. Go find some!
> Roozbeh's and mine are in LGPL. (Roozbeh?).
Confirmed. If the license is incompatible with other things, let us know
so we can fix it.
> Tables may need some update. Roozbeh?
They may need so. But I can't check that. Anyone interested, please
check with the latest ArabicJoining.txt file in Unicode data files.