[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: quesions
- From: "ops yop" <opsyop at hotmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:27:43 +0000
Dear Sirs arabeyes Developers
If you are still wondering "How can I help ?" ;-)
We recommend that you look at our Projects' page,
hmm am new in you team ,,
http://www.arabeyes.org/people.php?username=alkilani ,, I have read
everything in ur website ,, but i sill have some quesion and hope that you
are not disturbed from my questions .. :)
1. What is Your goal ?
2. are there spical meeting for u to discuss ur work and to choose new
3. who choose the projects and what must be the goal of project if i wanna
develop some thing ,, is it just to support arabic ?
i hope i can help u ,, may ican not directly coz all ur project must be in
arabic and am nope :) in arabic ,, but i will be in the background ,, also i
will try in this week to test all ur projects and if i have any idea , i
think am welcome or :)
4. i saw in ur site a link about haydar linux ,,also i did download it from
net but did not install it ,, is this Linux full arabic supported also with
arabic programs ?
5. what are your future projects ?
hope you explain me a little bit to about the unixer/linuxer in the arabic
sorry for my pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor english
thank u :)
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE*