Re: qtquran-0.041 struct quran conflict

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 11:45:44AM +0100, Ariszlo wrote:

> This is also reported as a bug at SourceForge.net and mailed to
> arabeyes-general.

I am not one of the quran project developers, but I can assure you that
no one would have known about it if you hadn't mailed it here. Arabeyes
projects use sf.net primarily for putting files for download. Bug
reporting is to be done here: http://bugs.arabeyes.org/ and the
mailing-lists (as you have found this list) are here: