Re: Developer Guide

Salam,

From: Mohammed Elzubeir
Subject: Re: Developer Guide
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 05:10:01 -0800

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 01:58:19PM +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> 1- Could you add a small paragraph on how to use the superbe 'Arabeyes Web
> Todo Manager' ? ;) [I could write it though. In that case, just mark as a
> todo for me ;)]

Ah.. you write that.

OK. I'll add it to my todolist ;) And I'll write it as soon as I get a moment, along with a short paragraph about how to deal with the Arabeyes web interface. You'll then decide wether or not include the latter in the guide, but I certailny wouldn't like to see many docs speaking about 'almost' the same thing ;) (Remember, there's already a section in the translator guide aimed to Translation Coordinators, so I don't see a problem in having the same in the developer guide).

Ciao,

Youcef.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/