Re: akemsalatak

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 10:53:47PM -0800, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:

Okay, I did some more looking. The source files don't have RCS headers.
Please add RCS headers to all files. I really should finish the
'developer-guide'. It seems that it is very needed.

Feel free to use cvs/projects/duali/src/ as an example. Or you can even
have a peak at the developer guide in progress:

http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/developer-guide/

Also, add $Id$ tags to documents and small files (instead of the big RCS
header).. something similar to

#--
# INTALL -- installation instructions
# $Id$