PrayerTime Library

Salam all - I wanted to commend and congratulate Thamer and Ahmad.T
for a job well done.  Your PrayerTime code works very well - I tried
it for a couple of places and was VERY impressed.

  http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/itl/libs/PrayerTime/

I have a couple of notes with regard to its command-line user interface
(this would be mostly directed to you Thamer),

 1. Currently to enter one's location one has to modify the prayert.c
    file and recompile.

    It would be best if 'prayert',

        A. Allowed for command-line options
           -city "strings here"
           -lat "number"
           -lon "number"
           -UTCdiff "number"  (if not presented use `date`)
           -date "number"     (if not presented use `date`)
           ...others...

           You could also offer a preselected list of cities and then
           simply allow the user to enter just -city.

        B. Allowed a user to define a file for inclusion (or even a
           ~/.prayerc file) which would contain all those settings.

        C. Allow the user to pick between military time (ie. 14:00 vs.
           2pm) among various minor options

        D. Offer a man page which explains all the above and details
           the format of the .prayerc file

 2. The code as it stands now is not really a library.  The API and
    the variable passing and access needs a bit more tightening (such
    as access to n1/n2/n3, etc).  In other words, be more explicit
    with your what is passed-in and what is passed-back.  I'm no
    expert on library creation, but thought I'd point it out in case
    there was agreement to seek some help on how to best package
    the library.

Hope this makes sense and GREAT work BTW, keep it up !!!