Re: CVS: projects/itl/libs/HujryDate ah-date.cpp

Will as long as you can do it in cvs then please do it :)

and tell me so I can update the codes

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:58:58 -0800 Mohammed Elzubeir <elzubeir at arabeyes dot org>
>On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 10:07:00AM -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
>> --- Ahmad Twaijry <msx at hush dot com> wrote:
>> > I have changes all the words to Hujry (I hope :) )
>> >
>> > BTW hujrah != Hujry

>> I tend to agree with Youcef - 'Hijri' is the more common way its
>> and even pronounced.  In short, I believe that 'u' needs to be
>an 'i'
>> (this is rather minor, so I'll shut-up now :-)
>I would like to add my voice to the protesters here. HUjry sounds
>strange, it's as if non-Arabs are trying to speak Arabic. Please,
> rename
>this back to what it should be, Hijri (or even Hijry is you can't
>without the 'y'). Hujry is simply wrong -- no two ways about it.
>I can
>fix the dir names, filenames even on cvs.. and you can do the rest
>far as the contents of the files go.
>On a side note, hujry almost sounds like Nadim's attempt at
>transliteration (you should see him try to do Arabic on irc ;) -
>- but
>even he knows better -- so what does that tell you ;) [Sorry nadim,
>just can't stop!]
>| Mohammed Elzubeir    | Visit us at:                 |
>|                      |  http://www.arabeyes.org/    |
>| Arabeyes Project     | Homepage:                    |
>| Unix the 'right' way |  http://fakkir.net/~elzubeir/|
- -*- If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem -*-
Version: Hush 2.3