Re: Arabic Fonts and X Server crash on mandy 9.0

On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 21:10, Mohammed Gamal wrote:
>> Salam everyone,
>> I downloaded all the Arabic fonts from the CVS and
>> installed them on my Mandrake 9.0 box using drakfont.
>> The X server crashes and refuses to start for no
>> reason
I am using Mandrake 9.1 and have installed all the Arabeyes fonts without any
problem. Now, Mandrake 9.2 is knocking the doors. If you can afford
downloading it and testing for any Arabic bug this would be great.

>mmh! that is a very common problem with mandrake[1]
Even in 9.1?!!

>[1]mandrake is very very flaky indeed, i do not know why would any one
>support it.
Walid, will you please help by making a list of all the bugs in Mandrake? I
will publish them in the distro page and will do my best so you won't see any
of them by the next release.

--
First law of thermodynamics: "You can't get any more energy out of a system
than you put into it."

Telecommunications Engineer
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS.
New Horizons CLC