[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New RPMS, SRPMS available for testing (and more)
- To: Arabeyes Developer Mailing List <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: New RPMS, SRPMS available for testing (and more)
- From: Abu Bakar Al-Idrus <arabeyes at hooha dot com dot my>
- Date: 29 Aug 2003 16:36:12 +0800
This is to let you all know that there have been some changes to the
interim RPMS and SRPMS web repository I set up earlier.
* The URL for the source RPM files have been changed to http://alidrus.mlcc.com.my/SRPMS/ (binary RPM files are still at http://alidrus.mlcc.com.my/RPMS/ )
* All packages have been separated by category into the subdirectories Fonts/ Katoob/ Quran/ and Extras/.
New Arabeyes RPM Packages:
* All font packages from the Arabeyes sourceforge download page are available as RPMs.
* Fribidi packages rebuilt to suit the Red Hat 9 environment are also available under the Extras/ subdirectory. If you have installed RPMs by rebuilding them from the fribidi author's tarball, please uninstall them before installing these files.
* Also available under the Extras/ subdirectory are RPMs of less, and vim 6.1 based on stock RedHat 9 packages but with patches from Arabeyes applied.
With that said, I strongly urge that anyone on the developer's mailing list running Red Hat 9 install the packages and put them to the test.
Abu Bakar Al-Idrus