katoob RPMs (current release version) for Red Hat 9 ready for testing

Salam

After much trying, and help from people in the #arabeyes IRC channel, I finally got katoob to compile under Red Hat 9. The RPMs and their md5 sums are available at the usual place:

Binary RPM:

http://alidrus.mlcc.com.my/RPMS/

Source RPM:

http://alidrus.mlcc.com.my/SRPM/

I'll have to thank Mohammed Sameer for including the original spec files in the source which I had to modify only slightly. Thanks also to Samy Al-Bahra for helping me with some compile and runtime problems.

Regards

Abu Bakar Al-Idrus