[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- To: emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- From: Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:38:21 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: emacs-bidi at gnu dot org, developer at arabeyes dot org
--- Alex Schroeder <alex at emacswiki dot org> wrote:
> Kenichi Handa <handa at m17n dot org> writes:
> > Synchronizing emacs-unicode to HEAD will take a few weeks
> > more. After that, I'll take a look at Eli's code and decide
> > what to do. In any cases, I will install the changes for
> > BIDI in the branch emacs-unicode-2...
> Well, too bad if it takes longer. I am happy that things are finally
> moving on the bidi subject. Thanks for putting so much work into
> the multilingualization of Emacs. I really appreciate your efforts!
We all appreciate these outstanding efforts :-)
Keep up the great work.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software