libquran is missing ltmain !

salam,

I got a problem when I execute "make -f Makefile.cvs"
in libquran.
I always complains about missing ltmain. This is the
exact output.

configure.in:11: required file `./ltmain.sh' not found

I'm having SuSE 8.2. As far as I know ltmain is a part
of libtools but I can't find here in SuSE ! .. I'm
trying to compile the latest CVS version of libquran.
I found also that the ltmain has been sent to
cvsignore list . So why it's being checked in my case?

Thank you for your help and the Quran project looks to
be very nice ,just if it works :)

salam