[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- To: rms at gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: merge emacs-bidi into the main tree
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
- Date: 10 Aug 2003 08:36:42 +0200
- Cc: gerd dot moellmann at t-online dot de
- Cc: emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Cc: emacs-bidi at gnu dot org
- Cc: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Cc: alex at emacswiki dot org
> From: Richard Stallman <rms at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 10:21:06 -0400
> That may be true--but even if that is true, but might be a good thing
> to install it now. Sure, we would like something better such as Eli
> is working on, but I don't think he will have it ready soon.
> If that will take another two years, we may as well have the emacs-bidi
> code in the mean time, rather than nothing.
As Handa-san says he will try to use what I did, I think this is not
an issue anymore. If what I wrote has any value, I'm sure it will be
merged with Emacs.