RE: duali 0.1b released

Salam,
I still have a problem in creating the BSDDB when using Windoze 2000 AS. But still if I immediately run the same script again it works as follows:
--------- Begin Creating the BSDDB ------------
C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data>dict2db.py
dict2db - $Revision: 1.1 $

Writing stems...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data\dict2db.py", line 102, in ?
    main()
  File "C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data\dict2db.py", line 95, in main
    createDictDB("stems")
  File "C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data\dict2db.py", line 87, in createDictDB
    dict[w_vanilla] = "%s\t%s\t%s\t%s\t%s" % (w_full, w_cat, w_gloss, w_pos,
bsddb.error: (0, 'Error')

C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data>dict2db.py
dict2db - $Revision: 1.1 $

Writing stems...
Writing prefixes...
Writing suffixes...

C:\duali-0.1b\duali-data>
--------- End the BSDDB ------------

After this is finished, I put the necessary files (tableab, tableac, tablebc, stems.db, suffixes.db, prefixes.db) in the data directory inside the duali directory.
I try to test a simple Arabic UTF-8 encoded text file as follows:
C:\duali-0.1b>duali.py -c test.txt

      Fatal error opening dictionary db files. Please make sure that your
	Path includes the trailing slash (or backslash if on Windows)

Ofcourse, I have check the duali.conf file and read all the instructions carefully, and tried every syntax I could think of to specify the DictPath:
../data/ or ..\data\
/data/ or \data\
/duali-0.1b/data/ or \duali-0.1b\data\
c:\duali-0.1b\data
and still I get the same error.

If I try to use Linux or Cygwin I get the error that I don't have bsddb3, so I downloaded the file and tried it on both and got this message:
$ ./setup.py
Can't find a local BerkeleyDB installation.
(suggestion: try the --berkeley-db=/path/to/bsddb option)

The problem here is that I'm sure DB2 is installed but don't know where or how I can find the path to it.

Regards,
Ossama

---