Re: Adding Farsi support to katoob

My Inbox Happily Received This From Roozbeh Pournader @ Sun, 22 Sep 2002 14:16:52 +0430 (IRST)

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
>
> > First forgive me if i'm sending to the wrong mailing list, but i didn't
> > find the list for linuxiran
>
> Mohammad,
>
> It's at:

> BTW, just sending to Arabeyes would have been OK. I guess there are only a
> few Persian experts [;)] who could have helped you about the problem, and
> they are all on Arabeyes.
>
> An answer will follow as soon as I find the time!
>
> roozbeh

Thanks

I didn't find the link at linuxiran.org, by asking the webmaster he directed me to the kde-i18n list for an urgent situation!
the only thing i really need is if there is any encodings used, the HTML numerical references cover all the Arabic characters and should work

Best wishes,

--
-- Katoob Main Developer