Re: HWM: Desktop and Menu's

Embedded reply
My Inbox Happily Received This From Haydar Net @ Sat, 07 Sep 2002 14:13:33 -0400

> Salam all,
> I have changed hwm to be able to use KDE and Gnome desktop and menu
> files which has almost the same form. What i want to know is what you
> think about making hwm use the same desktop directory "~/Desktop" as kde
> and the general menu directory /usr/share/applinks.
keep the good work,

> What is better, using a seperate desktop in "~/.hwm/Desktop" and
> seperate menu's like "/usr/share/hwm/applinks" or use the same desktop
> and menu's which kde use "~/Desktop and /usr/share/applnks".
>
> Regards,
> Haydar
I think it'd be better to separate the desk top "~/hwm-desktop" for example
I think it shouldn't be hidden too
About the menus ?
don't know, but i think it's better to separate them too "look at xfce, windowmaker, enlightnement,..."
they all separate them i think
but why use those of KDE and not GNOME ? ;)

--
-- Katoob Main Developer "http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Katoob";