[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
HWM: Desktop and Menu's
- To: developer at arabeyes dot org
- Subject: HWM: Desktop and Menu's
- From: Haydar Net <haydar at haydar dot net>
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 14:13:33 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.1) Gecko/20020826
I have changed hwm to be able to use KDE and Gnome desktop and menu
files which has almost the same form. What i want to know is what you
think about making hwm use the same desktop directory "~/Desktop" as kde
and the general menu directory /usr/share/applinks.
What is better, using a seperate desktop in "~/.hwm/Desktop" and
seperate menu's like "/usr/share/hwm/applinks" or use the same desktop
and menu's which kde use "~/Desktop and /usr/share/applnks".