Re: current HWM Status and a new bugzilla site

On Sat, Sep 07, 2002 at 01:42:02AM -0400, Haydar Net wrote:
> Salam all,
> Here is a small email explaining what i have done for HWM and Haydar
> Linux lately.
>
> I have rebuild many classes of hwm from scratch to get click to focus
> working, thanks to Bradley T Hughes from trolltech support who gave me a
> very good hint.
> I am very happy to say that after rebuilding most of the classes i could
> get a very stabile alpha release of hwm "version 0.35".

That's great!

> I have also made a new website for bug reporting on
> "http://bugzilla.haydar.net"; and "http://bugzilla.haydarlinux.org";, this
> bugzilla site is not closed to Haydar Net or Haydar Linux projects and
> if anyoe interested in having his/her product listed there he/she can
> contact me at any time.

I am not sure how this would relate to projects on Arabeyes. We currently use
Gnats (http://www.arabeyes.org/arabugs). I would assume that hwm and other
parts of it sitting on Arabeyes CVS would have their bugs reported on Arabeyes.
If not, please email me privately to work out further details.

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=elzubeir