Re: Error: commit config.h.in

My Inbox Happily Received This From Mohammed Elzubeir @ Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:10:18 -0500

> On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 02:42:12AM +0300, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
>

> > i don't know what file are you talking about ?
> > i didn't find a file named config.in.h, is it config.h.in ?
> >

> config.h.in
yes i forgot to remove it

> > Excuse me now:
> > Mr. Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi:
> > Are you a developer in the project without my knowledge ??
> > If yes how come no one told me ?
> > If no, Why are you committing your own changes to the CVS ??
>
> If I may. Mosawi's commits were translation related, and aside
> from the mix-up, his contributions would normally be welcomed.
> Though, I would have to point out that this is why it is
> fundamentally important for everyone to communicate. Had Sayed
> asked you for permission to write to the katoob module, I am
> sure you would have had no objections whatsoever. But I do
> understand that it feels like someone stepping on your toes.
> Just keep in mind that it is really well-intentioned ;)
> There is no written rule on who can commit where, but it
> is one of good practice to do so.

I don't mind committing but i think i must know? at least after he commits not to know by an accident !!
I didn't say that he did a bad job
NO HIS TRANSLATION IS BETTER THAN MINE! really well done.
i had a look at it a few minutes ago
and i'd like to include it in the upcoming release instead of mine if he allows me to

--
-- Uniball @ DALnet