Re: Error: commit config.h.in

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 02:42:12AM +0300, Mohammed Sameer wrote:

> i don't know what file are you talking about ?
> i didn't find a file named config.in.h, is it config.h.in ?

config.h.in

> Excuse me now:
> Mr. Sayed Jaffer Al-Mosawi:
> Are you a developer in the project without my knowledge ??
> If yes how come no one told me ?
> If no, Why are you committing your own changes to the CVS ??

If I may. Mosawi's commits were translation related, and aside
from the mix-up, his contributions would normally be welcomed.
Though, I would have to point out that this is why it is
fundamentally important for everyone to communicate. Had Sayed
asked you for permission to write to the katoob module, I am
sure you would have had no objections whatsoever. But I do
understand that it feels like someone stepping on your toes.
Just keep in mind that it is really well-intentioned ;)
There is no written rule on who can commit where, but it
is one of good practice to do so.

> Sorry if my way is bad but i'm "boiling" now!

No need for boiling now, the sun is already doing a good job
at it ;)

later
---
Was I helpful? Let others know: