Re: al quraan

--- Mohammad DAMT <md mt web id> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 11:03:59AM +0700, Mohammad DAMT wrote:
> > I will convert the MySQL data to the XML as soon as I have spare time
>
> Brothers,
>
> Indonesian translations available in
> http://aksi.mdamt.net/tmp/quran.id.xml.bz2

I was going to add it to the CVS repository, but I get the following
error,

  unzip2: quran.id.xml.bz2 is not a bzip2 file.

Mr. Damt, could you please double-check the file.  I also recommend
you apply for a CVS account on arabeyes (to further inch towards
checking in the upcoming library :-).

  http://www.arabeyes.org/register.php
  http://www.arabeyes.org/cvsguidelines.php