Re: katoob does not run!

Odd - there is nothing special with those keys,

dal maps to ]
jem maps to [
kaf maps to ;

this also the same with exceed. in Katoob with exceed this work very well, also no problem. only when I work
in local host or I use the virtual keyboard from katoob, I can not find them, for examble 7arf el thaaa with me, when I use virtual keyboard in number 7 with shift ( strange normal it is in /)

You might be having problems with your keyboard - I don't really know what
to say.  Are those keys mapping to something special within Exceed ?

may be, because I have germany layout keyboard

Yeah, its really really simple.  There have been a number of posts on the
subject on this mailing list -- you'll need to download both fribidi and
mlterm (fribidi.sf.net & mlterm.sf.net).  Do a search on arabeyes on the
topic.

good I will try to install it.